ISM RF Module (SDR)
Table of Contents
- 2.3-2.5GHz operation, fine and courseturning steps
- 4.9-5.9GHz operation, fine and coarse tuning steps
- Programmable RX and TX gain control
- Switchable baseband antialias filters
- +20dBm power output at 3% EVM
- Receiver Noise Figure <=6dB
- Built-in switch diversity antennas (two RX and two TX)
- Iternal/External frequency reference allows phase locking for MIMO operation
The SDR module consist of a pair of boards as shown in Figure 1.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.