Ultra-wide baseband RF Module (XDR)
- RF tuning range from 100 to 7500 MHz using heterodyne downconversion and sharp IF filtering for excellent adjacent channel rejection.
- Full duplex operation over entire tuning range, allows any combination of uplink and downlink frequency sets.
- Selectable receiver I/Q analog bandwidth of 9, 16, 35, 75 or 500 MHz (digital sampling rate of 250 MSps on I/Q with 12 bit ADC)
- Receiver noise figure (NF) of 6 dB, gain control of 50 dB.
- Selectable transmitter I/Q analog bandwidth of 9, 16, 35, 75 or 500 MHz (digital update rate of 1000 MSps with 16 bit DAC)
- Transmitter output of +20 dBm minimum across entire band, 32 dB gain control, carrier feedthru suppression and I/Q sideband balance control.
- Upto four radio channels can be configured asynchronously or locked together for phased or smart antenna applications.
- Accepts external GPS frequency locking for standards based timing.
- Frequency hop of less than 1 usec through use of dual IF/LO generators.
- Switched antenna diversity for both TX and RX channels.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.