How to setup CRKit svn folder
This tutorial explains how to check-out a CRKit svn folder for the first time.
- Install TortoiseSVN on your Windows-based machine.
- Create folder where you want the CRKit svn folder to be located (for example : c:\crkit_svn)
- Right click on CRKit svn folder, and select "SVN Checkout"
- Under URL of repository, enter "http://crkit.orbit-lab.org/svn/crkit"
- Enter your user name and password. If you do not have an account yet, then create an account at http://www.orbit-lab.org/, and contact CRKit team to enable access to the svn site.
- Assuming all credential information are valid, then all latest data should be downloaded from CRKit svn server
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.